Saturday, November 1, 2008

Kael Joseph Sheppard

Jordan and I have a baby! It is unbelievable! But it is so fun! It seems like it is and was alot easier than everyone says. My pregnancy was so easy besides some heart burn. And it went SO fast. And the delivery was great thanks to the epideral. It is a funny story. Jordan and I were at church sitting in sacrament meeting and my back started to hurt pretty bad. So after sacrament I called the hospital and they said to call my doctor. But I decided that I could finish church and teach my primary class and I would call him when we got home. Well the pain got pretty bad so we went home 15 minutes early and I called Doctor Leavitt and he said that it sounds like labor and to go to the hospital to get checked. I told Jordan that we would just go and they would check me and send us home. So I didn't pack my bags or bring anything. My due date wasn't for 2 weeks. But Jordan thought different and he was right. They checked me and I was at a 4. So we stayed and I had Jordan go get bags packed. And about 12 hours later at 3:49 a.m. we had Kael Joseph Sheppard! 7lbs. 15oz. 21inches long! And he is co cute. When they first put him on my belly he looked like a little boxer! I couldn't believe how he could have fit in my belly. He looked huge! He had big hands and feet! Jordan and I love having Kael in our life! He is the best baby any one could ask for. And he is snuggly just what I need:D

1 comment:

Denise said...

You’re going to be a great Mom!